Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Favorite Posts, Vol. 2

Here is Volume 2 of My Favorite Posts. Volume 1 can be found here.

Science? Religion? Philosophy?
Explores the question whether intelligent design and macroevolutionary theory are science, religion or philosophy, and examines the relationship to each field of inquiry.

Polls on Evolution and Education
Links to several public opinion polls regarding attitudes towards the issues, including showing overwhelming public support for teaching the scientific evidence for and against Darwinian theory.

ACLU, Kitzmiller and Banned Books Week
I explore the irony of the ACLU filing a lawsuit during Banned Books Week that seeks in part to ban a book from science classrooms.


I will be adding to this post over time.

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2009 12:29 PM, Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

Wow, the first new post in six months. I had given up hope that this blog would ever start up again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home