Friday, April 25, 2008

Expelled the Movie: A Review and So Much More

There have been plenty of reviews of Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed. This one was especially entertaining to read, because it included comments from three generations of movie viewers, including kids. For example:
Both my boys really enjoyed the film, and my oldest nudged me during the movie a few times asking questions and making comments. Once he leaned over and said that it was much better than he thought it was going to be, and another time he started giggling hysterically. I asked him what the heck was so funny because it was during a segment when Eugenie was standing in front of a map of the US that was covered with different colored thumb tacks pinpointing where they needed to put out “Creationist” fires. He said he was laughing because “that is the woman in that rapping youtube video, isn’t it? I just can‘t take anything she says seriously after seeing that.” LOL...

I learned not to take Eugenie very seriously long before that video.

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2008 3:09 PM, Blogger Forthekids said...

Thanks Selden. I appreciate the link.

 
At April 28, 2008 6:57 PM, Blogger Mats said...

What movie is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home